Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Life and the Undead!

Crazy busy lately! My new job at Michael's is going well. I am slowly learning how to become a custom framer. It's good to learn a new skill. I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks!

Latest project for my business was a custom frame for one of my best (and favourite) clients in Los Angeles. S. needed something personal for her husband as a 6th anniversary present. She provided the quote - me, the creative design! The photo has been blurred for her privacy.

This is just one example of the custom work that I can do - so don't hestitate to contact me if you are looking for a unique gift for that special someone!

Halloween tomorrow! Love this "holiday" and I am so glad Hannah does too. We had a practice run on her zombie costume on the weekend. NO princesses in this house! It's all about creepy, scary and ghoulish!

I love doing special FX makeup. Almost made it a career, but now I just get to have fun once a year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hannah looks GREAT!