Friday, September 21, 2007

3, 2, 1 . . . Blast Off!

I am pleased to officially anounce the launching of my blog!

Here you will find the latest examples of my work, happenings in my life, things I like and don't and little of this and that . . .

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Cat my logo designer for my awesome new logo! You can see her work here http://www.babyjewels.etsy.com/ or click on the link in the sidebar.

Two new projects to share with you!

The first is a baby book I did for my brother as a gift for a friend of his. It was fun to work with this paper. The cover had a bit of a shimmer to it!




I just finished the second project today. It is a birthday book for a client to give to a friend of hers who is turning 60!




Hope everyone has a great weekend and check back often to see what's happening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogland, Erica!